General Data Protection Regulation
This form collects your email address and potentially your contact details so that our commercial coordination team can communicate with you and provide assistance to your query.
To excercise the right to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org whereby such request will be dealt with by the relevant Data Protection Officer.
No Offer, No Solicitation
The website accessible at www.luxcellence.com and www.luxcellence.lu (the “Website”) is for information purpose only. Nothing contained therein constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute a financial, legal, tax or other advice of any kind and no information on the Website shall constitute or deem to constitute a solicitation or an offer to purchase, or invest in, any financial products which are referred to on the Website.
If, in spite of the above, you were to take or consider taking an investment decision based on the information contained on the Website, then you expressly acknowledge and/or agree:
- that you must be, as the case may be, an investor who is legally or otherwise duly authorised to seek information about the funds referred to or described on the Website
- that no investment decision shall be made solely on the basis of the information provided on the Website
- that investment in any of the funds referred to on the Website can only be made after careful review, as the case may be with the assistance of your financial advisor, of the corresponding funds’ or sub-funds’ relevant documentation
- that careful attention should in particular be given to, as the case may be, the articles of incorporation or management regulations, detailed prospectus or key investor information document, latest available annual and semi-annual reports, as applicable, and of the specific risks exposed in such documents
- that all investments involve risks and that it is your responsibility to collect relevant information about the risks inherent to any investment
- that the value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and that you may not get back the amount originally invested
- that past performance is not a guide to future performance, hence that any past performance figures shown are not indicative of future performance
Registration with Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority
Your attention is specifically drawn to the fact that collective investment schemes mentioned in the Website may not be offered or publicly distributed in or from Switzerland without authorisation granted from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). If some of these are approved, then this will be expressly specified.
The investment funds mentioned in the Website are not available to US persons unless otherwise indicated in their constitutional documents.
Accuracy and Completeness of the Information
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained on this Website is accurate at the date of publication. However no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made to its accuracy or completeness.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or other internet enabled devices when you visit a website. These cookies are designed to allow the website to recognise its users on subsequent visits, or to authorise other designated websites to recognise these users for a particular purpose. The cookies we use allow us to calculate how many visitors we have and how long they stay on our site.
We like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones do not get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It is also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our sites and if they get ‘error messages’ from web pages.
This group of cookies often called ‘analytics cookies’ is used to gather this information. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works. Those statistics are anonymous.